Problems of passenger interference with flight crews and a review of H.R. 3064, the Carry-on Baggage Reduction Act of 1997 hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, June 11, 1998. by United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation.
- 137 Want to read
- 13 Currently reading
by U.S. G.P.O., For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office in Washington .
Written in English
- Flight crews -- Crimes against -- United States.,
- Flight attendants -- Crimes against -- United States.,
- Crimes aboard aircraft -- United States.,
- Airports -- Baggage handling -- United States.,
- Aeronautics, Commercial -- Law and legislation -- United States.
|LC Classifications||KF27 .P89624 1998|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 218 p. :|
|Number of Pages||218|
|LC Control Number||99184821|
Download Problems of passenger interference with flight crews and a review of H.R. 3064, the Carry-on Baggage Reduction Act of 1997